This is meant to be a moderate guide for anyone looking to try and make some money station trading in Eve. I will not go into arbitrage, which is buying in one region and hauling to another, nor is this about industry. The main focus is making money in stations. Station trading is the act of placing buy orders above the competition, then selling the goods from those buy orders as sell orders. The profit is the margin between your (high) buy price and your subsequent (low) sell price.
- Trade 4
- Retail 4
- Accounting 4
- Broker Relations 4
- Learn about what you are trading so you recognize the reasons behind trends and useful quantities.
- Learn the various in game market tools, the price history graphs and tables.
- Watch your margins, and cut your losses if needed.
- Train your skills appropriately to take advantage of the markets.
- Start small and organically, and take time to learn the market, there is a lot going on besides the numbers.
- Stock not trading is isk not growing.